Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Price Tag Book Mark

My daughter Olivia asked me to make her a bookmark, so when I started to throw away this price tag from a pair of flip flops, I thought, hey I can make a bookmark out of this! The hole is what caught my eye, I was thinking ribbon! I used a black paint pen (I'm wondering when my son Caleb is going to miss his pens!) to color both sides of the price tag black. Then I used Elmer's School Glue to cover the tag with tissue paper. I used a plain pink paper on one side and polka dotted paper on the other. Once it was dry, I added small dots and an inital on one side and using a silver paint pen colored on the other side, then added ribbon. You can embelish a bookmark tag with glitter, stickers, rhinestones, just about anything you can come up with!








No comments:

Post a Comment