Monday, May 24, 2010

Under The Sea Art, Collage & Bubbles

A couple of years ago our girls had an "art show" at their school where we were able to purchase their matted and framed artwork. I personally thought the "show" was a great idea! Both pictures depict an under the sea theme. As you'll soon realize, I love fish! In fact, you can see a bit of one of my betta tanks on the right. You'll also see my picture collage display, I simply pinned some of my favorite pictures to a corkboard above my desk. The "S" that you see was made by Olivia at school in Science, she used a pipecleaner, borax and hot water. Very cool!


Bubbles is a crowntail betta who is very active and loves to show off. He looked rather poorly (and marked down) when I purchased him from PetSmart a few months ago. His color is so pretty now!










No comments:

Post a Comment